Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are NETT, non-commissionable, inclusive of service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- The management reserves the right to refuse or terminate room rental as it deem fit without prior notice.
- Surcharge may apply during peak seasons, eve of public holidays, convention & exhibition periods.
- Room prices shown on the website are subject to change without prior notice. The management reserves the right to review room rates as and when it deems necessary. Guests will be advised of any revision upon check-in.
- Bookings are charged in full upon completion of the booking process and confirmed bookings will be issued Reservation Number in an emailed Booking Confirmation sheet.
- Due to security reasons, only the person whose name appears on the booking is allowed to check-in.
- At check-in, please bring along the Booking Confirmation sheet along with your Malaysian Identity Card (citizens) / Passport (foreign guests) for identity verification.
- Change of check in/check out date AFTER booking is made is subject to hotel room availability. Hotel Seven Nite reserves the right to deny change of dates after booking is made.
- Change of room type AFTER booking is made is subject to hotel room availability. Hotel Seven Nite reserves the right to deny change of room type after booking is made.
- For cancellation / amendments made less than 72 hours prior to arrival date, room charges for entire length of stay will be imposed.
- For all NO SHOW reservations, room charges for entire length of stay will be imposed.
- For all other cancellation / amendments other than the above, a RM50.00 cancellation charge will be imposed.
- Kindly call us at +603 2078 7979 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need to cancel your bookings.
Shorten Stay Policy
- If guest shortens his stay, the Hotel Management will impose a one night room charge as a last-minute cancellation, and refund the balance either through cash or credit card or thru Paypal, depending on how the first payment was received.
- The guest shall be responsible for the replacement / reinstatement of any items damaged through misuse or other act of abuse. This shall apply whether the damage was deliberate or accidental.
Payment by credit card is a secured online site powered by molpay.com